Q: I've done the Steps but I can't find sponsees. What can I do about this?

If one has had the experience of working the Steps and one is currently continuing to work the Steps, work with a sponsor, do service, attend meetings, etc., one has the prerequisites to sponsor.

Sponsorship, the placing of oneself at the disposal of God for others to be helped through your experience and under your guidance through example, is natural. It happens automatically. When it is not happening, something is blocking it.

Either I'm fishing with no rod (internal resistance) or I'm fishing in the wrong place (going to the wrong meetings, consorting with the wrong people).

Ask God to reveal what needs to be revealed, to change what needs to be changed, and to show you what you need to do as part of the process of fitting yourself to be of maximum service to God and others.

Comments